What's new

OLD DIVER PHOTOGRAPH

Land-Sea

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
54
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
High Desert of California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
Thought you might like to see an old diver photo found in an old photo album this last week. Fun stuff. Jake
 

Attachments

  • 551td2.webp
    551td2.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 2,768
take me to your leader!
 
I need that here!
 
Just make you wish that the swimsuit will become the new HIT WEAR for men again :tongue3:

Gr8 photo

USTiger
 
Looks like the equipment they used at Marineland of the Pacific when I was a kid.

Loyd Bridges eat your heart out!
 
Land-Sea:

Doesn't look like there is a "one-way" valve between the air line and the helmet.

Is that because there isn't a full suit to go with the helmet?

Or because the guy didn't realize it might be a good idea?

I guess how deep one planned to go would make a difference, as well.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom