What's new

Old door knob?

ALAMOTX

Full Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I found this item by digging in what i thought might be the dump for the 1878 house. In the hole, i was finding old stones, broken glass, rust, and found this remarkable item.

Any ideas on the age, etc?

Thanks! :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • P1010681.webp
    P1010681.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 498
  • P1010682.webp
    P1010682.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 574
You've found a delft door knob, kind of ceramic material.

They can be really old. I have some in my house.

Google "delft door knob" and click "images" to see some more.

(The link is too long to post here)

Cool find! :thumbsup:


Sky Pilot
 
Upvote 0
I think it's a bennington door knob :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
It very well could be a Bennington knob, but I'm not sure how you can tell.

Whatever the brand it is definitely a delft door knob.


Sky Pilot
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom