old farm house

Hunt it without permission and the owner may find you,Just hope he isnt a member of the NRA if he does!

HH John

jimzz977 said:
I see a abandon farm house every morning to go work the house looks like built in the early 1900s. Never see anyone around to ask for premission. Wondering just hunt it or find the owner

That's my house.

Ask neighbors who owns it or go to property assessors office. Please don't take the wrong way, but you would not have a good day if I caught you on my property without permission. Have seldom turned down people wanting to fish or just walk etc. only deer hunters as we hunt it as well. Those I have caught on it without permission have not been well received. Wish ya luck on finding the owner and getting permission.:icon_thumleft:

ticm.....he didn't say it was a lunatic asylum or would have just give him your number.......said with brotherly love.:tongue3:

TNGUNS said:
ticm.....he didn't say it was a lunatic asylum or would have just give him your number.......said with brotherly love.:tongue3:

LMAO

Ask for permission first Try to find the Property owner . That is why it has got to the point for a lot of Us to be unable to hunt places and get Permission to hunt these type of Places I have been Metal detecting off and On many years and do everything I can to follow the Law and Ethics. When you take the time to do the research and such and get Permission it makes it easeir the next time you find another place Always get this info because good references help in the Long run Happy hunting and hope you get permission to hunt it would be great to see what you recover

If you had to ask...you already knew the answer...good luck.

Im going to tomorrow to ask the neibors maybe I be detecting this weekend can wait it looks good un touched ill post a photo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back