W Whatdayagot Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2015 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,986 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2019 #1 Found this today in a field of a farm that’s been farmed since 1700s anyone know what this was ? it has two white stars and seems to have some color /blue any help much appreciated thank you
Found this today in a field of a farm that’s been farmed since 1700s anyone know what this was ? it has two white stars and seems to have some color /blue any help much appreciated thank you
firemanphob Bronze Member Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 1,082 Reaction score 2,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Lanesville, IN Detector(s) used White Coin master 4000 Garrett AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2019 #2 I'm not sure but that might be a saddle shield. I'm sure others will jump in. Upvote 0
W Whatdayagot Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2015 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,986 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Thanks after cleaning it I could read kastar inc New York and identifies it as this I thought I had a special find it’s still a really cool find Upvote 0
Thanks after cleaning it I could read kastar inc New York and identifies it as this I thought I had a special find it’s still a really cool find
firemanphob Bronze Member Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 1,082 Reaction score 2,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Lanesville, IN Detector(s) used White Coin master 4000 Garrett AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2019 #4 good ID Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2019 #5 Awesome I'D and find Upvote 0