What's new

old foreign currency

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a garage sale this weekend and bought a ziplock baggy full of old foreign bills + 8 foreign coins - paid $5.00 .A total of 69 bills dating from 1910 - 1946 . Several are Allied Military Currency from Italy . Two of the coins look like silver . Many of the bills are nice and crisp . The artwork on them is really nice .
mojjax
 

Attachments

  • Picture 010.webp
    Picture 010.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,443
  • Picture 012.webp
    Picture 012.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,447
  • Picture 013.webp
    Picture 013.webp
    24 KB · Views: 1,394
  • Picture 014.webp
    Picture 014.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,402
nice finds
if you want i can look up the value of the coins i have a huge foregin coin book all i need is country, date, condition, and anount
 
Very nice collection of foreign money.

Congratulations most looks like great condition.
 
That'd be awesome!! ;D

My bro-in-law has a bunch of old french coins that he found under fireplace ashes that he said I could have. He's forgotten about it apparently, so I'll have to give him friendly reminders at christmas -- *innocent* "Hey, could I see those french coins you were talking about? I'd like to see them." ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom