What's new

Old German medal

Aquila

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
801
Reaction score
185
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 150, Golden mask 3
I hit field that was city´s trashpit :P. Lots of bottlecaps etc. Also some goodies including this old German medal. Dude in it is Kaiser Wilhelm II. There is text backside "Regierung Antritt 15. juni 1888". Frontside something "Wilhelm II Deutches? Kaiser...
Also Finnish flag pin, Russian postal officer button from 1850-70, porcelain man and some coppers. Also lots of mushrooms found :laughing7:.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0791.webp
    IMG_0791.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0793.webp
    IMG_0793.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_0794.webp
    IMG_0794.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 385
  • sienet.webp
    sienet.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 383
  • sienet2.webp
    sienet2.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 374
  • sienet3.webp
    sienet3.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 369
Upvote 0
Nice finds ....
I like eating mushrooms on the barbecue :thumbsup:
 
Do you have some better pics of the porcelain man?

I like mushrooms too, but only the ones I get from the super market. If collected and ate any I found while detecting then this posting would have been truly ghost written because I would be dead(and purple too)! :laughing9:
 
got to love the button :icon_thumright:
 
hi, Like the posty button and i believe the little man is a german tradition "pudding toy"


tinpan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom