thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2008 #1 I found this at the old cowboy camp. It's about 1 3/4 in. long...heavily rusted. Any help in ID'ing would be appreciated. Rick Attachments 101_0220.webp 49.7 KB · Views: 425
I found this at the old cowboy camp. It's about 1 3/4 in. long...heavily rusted. Any help in ID'ing would be appreciated. Rick
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2008 Thread Owner #2 Let's try this again. Attachments 101_0213.webp 89.9 KB · Views: 444 Upvote 0
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2008 Thread Owner #3 sorry about the picture situation... hopefully I have solved the problem. Attachments 101_0233.webp 7.2 KB · Views: 372 Upvote 0
pcolaboy Hero Member Joined Sep 5, 2006 Messages 916 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Pensacola, Fl Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer XS Dec 19, 2008 #4 I'd say that it's most likely the hammer from a revolver - not the actual trigger. Upvote 0
ink-a-alot Sr. Member Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 348 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location East Texas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2008 #5 PcolaBoy said: I'd say that it's most likely the hammer from a revolver - not the actual trigger. Click to expand... it's a hammer Upvote 0
PcolaBoy said: I'd say that it's most likely the hammer from a revolver - not the actual trigger. Click to expand... it's a hammer
l.cutler Silver Member Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 2,889 Reaction score 2,664 Golden Thread 0 Location NEPA Detector(s) used Tejon, Cibola, T2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2008 #6 some sort of mechanical part, I don't believe it is to a gun though. Definitely not a trigger or hammer. Upvote 0
some sort of mechanical part, I don't believe it is to a gun though. Definitely not a trigger or hammer.
dozer dan Hero Member Joined Jan 14, 2008 Messages 907 Reaction score 602 Golden Thread 0 Location PNW Primary Interest: Other Dec 19, 2008 #7 im thinking: part of a clock works or lock innards Upvote 0
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2008 Thread Owner #8 Re: old gun hammer? BETTER PIC 1 3/4" long by 3/4" wide and 3/8" thick...........11 grams. What do you think? Attachments 101_0235.webp 54.8 KB · Views: 318 Upvote 0
Re: old gun hammer? BETTER PIC 1 3/4" long by 3/4" wide and 3/8" thick...........11 grams. What do you think?
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2008 Thread Owner #9 I am having a heck of time with my pictures Attachments 101_0235.webp 34.1 KB · Views: 303 Upvote 0
packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2008 #10 Maybe a "stop" for a small winch similar to those found on boat trailers?? The end would go in between the gear teeth to hold the winch in a chosen position. Upvote 0
Maybe a "stop" for a small winch similar to those found on boat trailers?? The end would go in between the gear teeth to hold the winch in a chosen position.
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 20, 2008 #11 Don't appear to be a hammer to me and I've seen a few. Monty Upvote 0