What's new

Old guns

newnan man

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
8,942
Reaction score
36,561
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was wondering why there are not any forums related to antique guns on this site? I've been on Tnet for years and have always thought it would be nice to have an antique gun forum. I'm sure many of the members have and collect old guns. Nothing modern.
 
would be pretty nice
 
I was wondering why there are not any forums related to antique guns on this site? I've been on Tnet for years and have always thought it would be nice to have an antique gun forum. I'm sure many of the members have and collect old guns. Nothing modern.
Not a bad idea!
 
I was wondering why there are not any forums related to antique guns on this site? I've been on Tnet for years and have always thought it would be nice to have an antique gun forum. I'm sure many of the members have and collect old guns. Nothing modern.
Newnan,if you scroll down to the antiques/collectibles forum,under militaria/arms there,s some old guns in there.You may already know this, if so,disregard. I admit it,s not exactly an old guns forum,but close.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom