What's new

✅ SOLVED Old handle

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Found these. At short lunch hunt. Not sure what this handle or dial went to, and if this is a part of a key?
 

Attachments

  • CDFCB3FD-2838-4682-A702-6101C6F42564.webp
    CDFCB3FD-2838-4682-A702-6101C6F42564.webp
    551.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 6150C896-FFF4-44D3-A567-0ED6CC1C2583.webp
    6150C896-FFF4-44D3-A567-0ED6CC1C2583.webp
    397.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 1E205679-448A-418C-A18C-075F2A808AE8.webp
    1E205679-448A-418C-A18C-075F2A808AE8.webp
    224.6 KB · Views: 73
Found these. At short lunch hunt. Not sure what this handle or dial went to, and if this is a part of a key?
The circular item appears to be the brass end of a shotgun cartridge. Photo too blurry to read the stamping. What is the “handle” made from; iron? Please post clear photo from overhead. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
The circular item appears to be the brass end of a shotgun cartridge. Photo too blurry to read the stamping. What is the “handle” made from; iron? Please post clear photo from overhead. Thanks.
I believe it says Winchester on one side.
 
Upvote 0
I believe it says Winchester on one side.
Yeah I know that’s a new black headstamp. The key thing and handle is what I’m trying to figure out. I don’t think the handle is iron
 
Upvote 0
Yeah I know that’s a new black headstamp. The key thing and handle is what I’m trying to figure out. I don’t think the handle is iron
Ok I see now. I thought you were calling the shell end a dial, at first. From the bottom angle, the handle looks like it would go over a stem from a packing nut, possibly on an old sink with running water taps.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a toilet flush handle and an adjustable link for a sink drain stopper
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a toilet flush handle and an adjustable link for a sink drain stopper
Ugh hoping it was something a bit more fascinating haha. Thank you . Sometimes I can see what something might be and others I can’t picture what it’s part of especially if no markings or letters to look up
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
8
Views
589
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Oil lamp part?
Replies
1
Views
332

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom