What's new

Old Hunting Grounds...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,314
Reaction score
48,596
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I lost the opportunity to continue gridding the Gold Hammered Field, I only had 2 close by options that I could solo hunt. I choose the closest because I haven't been on it for years & never ran the Deus over it. Its a very low list option with no sites, just fields in the ancient times.
But after 3 hours I had a few bits & bobs:

2 Lead Tokens
Jetton
18th C Clog Clasp
1974 Racing Pigeon Ring
Navy Button
Harp Brooch
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    129.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    82.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    96 KB · Views: 132
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    91.1 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 20
outstanding.gif
Nice finds (as usual)! Thanks for sharing...
 
Still your below is our above hunt results, nice navy button.
 
Looks like it would have been a nice hunt for me.
 
Still your below is our above hunt results, nice navy button.

Early 1900s, I think these steel backed & gold gilt fronts were dress wear.
 
This is an interesting looking brooch Cru, bet it was beautiful when new. :thumbsup:

Looks to be 1920's or 30's in date. :icon_scratch:

Hope you and your Dad are able to get out this weekend,
Dave
 

Attachments

  • 3-crop.webp
    3-crop.webp
    14.4 KB · Views: 76
This is an interesting looking brooch Cru, bet it was beautiful when new. :thumbsup:

Looks to be 1920's or 30's in date. :icon_scratch:

Hope you and your Dad are able to get out this weekend,
Dave

Early 1900s was my thought.

Dad just got back from holiday.:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom