What's new

Scouting - Day 2...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,305
Reaction score
48,530
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Above was my last effort on this field. I felt like we had unfinished business on here & that I might get a hammered with more gridding.
After 2 hours of gridding we gave up, as the signs dried up. Although my mate did get a Tudor Jetton & Button, so it felt like Hammered Country!

Tudor Clothes Hasp (Type I've never had with 3 feathers)
18th C drawer pull
Bits...

Monday I promise better.:metaldetector::thumbsup:

1.webp
2.webp
 
Upvote 15
Very nice finds and good luck on the return hunts !
We wouldn't return to this field its now crossed off the list, but we should be back on prime hunting on Monday. :occasion14:
 
Above was my last effort on this field. I felt like we had unfinished business on here & that I might get a hammered with more gridding.
After 2 hours of gridding we gave up, as the signs dried up. Although my mate did get a Tudor Jetton & Button, so it felt like Hammered Country!

Tudor Clothes Hasp (Type I've never had with 3 feathers)
18th C drawer pull
Bits...

Monday I promise better.:metaldetector::thumbsup:

View attachment 2242932View attachment 2242933
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom