OLD KEYS

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Busy day today, but perfect weather. Expecting one - two
inches of snow on Sunday.

Busy day, but I snuck out for a few hours this morning.

Hit a tear down. Was really expecting some old coin, or
at least some silver. Zip.

Bit of clad, odds and ends, and these keys.

Perhaps the old coins next time.

all have a good un......
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Attachments

• oldkeys0406 (Small).JPG
    oldkeys0406 (Small).JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 286
Upvote 0
Hey thats a cool find...to have them all on a ring like that ....Glad you could sneak out to hunt.....I am so tired of snow....but I got out yesterday and today also....Hallejuah!

Really COOL find!!! Definitely a keeper!!

HH!!

Joe

i love old keys. and have some my self. i have found them a few at a time. but thats cool to find a ring of them. thanks for the post. i found one big one that was broke off. what is left is about close to 2 1/2 in.

Attachments

• broke off key.jpg
    broke off key.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 260
That's an excellent find...keys always make me think of the people who lost them. They're in great shape. Nicely done!

HH!
TBGO

Think them boy's are still locked up Sherm...Cool find!

Great find! A whole ring of skeleton keys, and they look like they're in great shape! Good job Sherm!

Sherman,

Nice finds...they don't make em like that anymore.

HH :)

Sherm, gotta love those old keys. 8) My folks house still uses that type to lock the front door. It's amazing how many different patterns they can make out them.

awesome keys sherm. i have seen old keys found before, but never a bunch of them on a ring.nice find!!

Really cool find!! They would look great in a display case.

Love those keys Sherm!

And that snow will be gone soon! Going through the country back roads on my way home last night I got this wonderful scent of daffodils! They are the first sign of spring around here so it's just around the corner!

;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back