C Christoph Tenderfoot Joined Nov 26, 2018 Messages 6 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Acer 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 26, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I’m not new but had to make new profile because my old one wouldn’t work. I’m Chris, I live in NW Indiana.
I’m not new but had to make new profile because my old one wouldn’t work. I’m Chris, I live in NW Indiana.
Ogre1190 Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2015 Messages 2,066 Reaction score 2,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Illinois Detector(s) used MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS, White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 26, 2018 #2 Welcome back from North Central Illinois. 🙋
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,566 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2018 #3 Christoph said: I’m not new but had to make new profile because my old one wouldn’t work. I’m Chris, I live in NW Indiana. Click to expand... What does that mean Christoph? ..: Moved from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to HELP for more exposure :..
Christoph said: I’m not new but had to make new profile because my old one wouldn’t work. I’m Chris, I live in NW Indiana. Click to expand... What does that mean Christoph? ..: Moved from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to HELP for more exposure :..
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2018 #4 Welcome back to the forum from Port Allegheny ,Pennsylvania
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 27, 2018 #5 A Big Welcome Back to You from Georgia.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 27, 2018 #6 Welcome back to the forum!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2018 #7 Welcome back Tommy from Mi
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,566 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 28, 2018 #8 .:: Working with Christoph via PMs ::. ...thread now closed...