Old North State Detectorist Club

Confedreb

Jun 2, 2007
Burlington, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMCIIb Teknetics T2 SE Whites 5900 Di Pro sl
Hi All,
The Old North State Detectorist Club has been formed and meet every fourth Saturday at 9:00 a.m. at the Golden Corral Restaurant off Wendover Ave in Greensboro, N.C. There wil be a short meeting following breakfast with a hunt to follow( if scheduled). We invite anyone who wants to come out and enjoy a day with fellow hunters to please join with us. We are an up and coming club who follows the Code of Ethics and welcome all. Please bring your spouse and join in the fun. Monthly meetings will be held on the fourth saturday of the month. Please contact me at Pvt11thnc @aol.com for more information.

UPDATE: 12-24-2009. The Old North State Detectorist has grown to almost 30 Members and friends from my last post. We are now active and are assisting the State of North Carolina Department of Archives and History in the research and remapping of the Alamance Battleground. We are also hunting historic battle areas (private property with permission). We are proud to have been selected by the State to assist in the Preservation of or States history. We invite you to join our club,meet a great group of people and enjoy the comradre. Membership is only $20.00 and you receive a nice ballcap with our logo. A great group and great times. Use dates, location and contact info from the post above.

Jeff Brown
Charter Member

Ron P

Apr 14, 2009
Cary, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Hi Jeff,

I'm glad I found this post, I live in Cary and plan on attending the meeting this weekend. I look forward to meeting everyone and getting out to do some metal detecting. I had a prior commitment last month,

Thanks, Ron

Litewings

Jun 5, 2008
Gee!
You're getting real serious about searching those remote areas when you have to skydive into them.

:icon_thumleft:

Welcome :hello:

Litewings

hereandthen

Greenie
May 3, 2010
Durham, NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Minelab GPX 4800, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Confedreb said:
Hi All,
The Old North State Detectorist Club has been formed and meet every fourth Saturday at 9:00 a.m. at the Golden Corral Restaurant off Wendover Ave in Greensboro, N.C. There wil be a short meeting following breakfast with a hunt to follow( if scheduled). We invite anyone who wants to come out and enjoy a day with fellow hunters to please join with us. We are an up and coming club who follows the Code of Ethics and welcome all. Please bring your spouse and join in the fun. Monthly meetings will be held on the fourth saturday of the month. Please contact me at Pvt11thnc @aol.com for more information.

UPDATE: 12-24-2009. The Old North State Detectorist has grown to almost 30 Members and friends from my last post. We are now active and are assisting the State of North Carolina Department of Archives and History in the research and remapping of the Alamance Battleground. We are also hunting historic battle areas (private property with permission). We are proud to have been selected by the State to assist in the Preservation of or States history. We invite you to join our club,meet a great group of people and enjoy the comradre. Membership is only $20.00 and you receive a nice ballcap with our logo. A great group and great times. Use dates, location and contact info from the post above.

Jeff

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I sent you an email a few days ago and was hoping to attend a meeting but just wanted to be sure the info was still accurate.

Thanks,

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions