What's new

Old picnic grove finds..hit it in 1988 Now in 2006

DPBOB

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
3,592
Reaction score
264
Golden Thread
0
Location
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used
AVATAR: MY Wife Saying....




"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been seeking permission to hunt this old picnic grove..After 3 months I got the ok...I M D it back in 1988. Had permission then...Got my oldest coin from it 1821 penny.. I have close to 30 good find from this spot...There are a few lost rings I hope I can find and return them to the owners...Still lost of good stuff out there..
I was out for about 1 1/2 hours today there...

I'm going to give the church the pin to display it ...They can keep it...


WHAT IS THE PIN FOR ??????

Found out what it means:

Translates to "TRUTH WORK STRUGGLE" ...the emblem is from the Polish National Catholic Church, started here in the U.S. (in 1897) by Polish immigrants.
 

Attachments

  • finds 6-3-06 001.webp
    finds 6-3-06 001.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 506
  • finds 6-3-06 002.webp
    finds 6-3-06 002.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 498
Upvote 0
Lots of great finds Bob! Glad you got to go back again! I love to see those pictures too!

Congrats!!

Nana ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom