Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 796
Upvote 0
wow cool! If you know how old the site is that you found it t you can get a idea of how old the pipe mught be. Matt

Thats some cool pipe,looks like a threaded poston the bottom,May be missing a part.HH

Mojjax. Ive been looking for that pipe for 30 years man. See if my screen is still in and I had a big chunk stashed below it. ;D

I would say 1968. Lots of creative minds back then. ;)

Have to agree with Floater on that one..I would also say from the late 60's. They used to make them out of brass--not that I would know anything about that though :D :D

Dave

;D pipe maybe - or part of a light fixture - possibly - but then again - lots of people make pipes out of light fixture parts -
i see the rusty threaded part on the long peace - interesting to say the least
Rusty

I'm thinking, it's not a pipe, it looks like it could be a piece to an old torch, or maybe some form of old mining light?
Good luck on the ID,,, Interesting piece...

I found it in an old bottle dump behind an 1860's farmhouse . I have been finding alot of nice stuff there . There was a bunch rusty metal roofing that was thrown on top of the dump wich protected alot of the bottles from getting filled with rain . The pipe does not have a screen in it , but there is some burned residue in it . The bottom lip of the bowl is a little melted so
I think it was used alot . Thanks ,
Mojjax

HI FREE/ P this is you're 2nd post on pipes ( pot) you must enjoy E-BAY. Thanks for the E-mail.
ARCOM ;D ;D

George Washington grew hemp, so I imagine it could be a very old POT pipe!! It doesn't make sense why the lip would be "melted", if you got a pipe hot enough to melt, you surely wouldn't be putting your lips on it to smoke!!!

bob

aquabob said:
George Washington grew hemp, so I imagine it could be a very old POT pipe!! It doesn't make sense why the lip would be "melted", if you got a pipe hot enough to melt, you surely wouldn't be putting your lips on it to smoke!!!

bob

That could be George Washington's pot pipe! Imagine what that would fetch on e-bay???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back