A ALAMOTX Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 2, 2010 #1 I found this ring near an old 1873 building. I think its copper and it looks pretty old to me. Any help is appreciated Attachments What is it 007.webp 16.5 KB · Views: 243 What is it 008.webp 15.6 KB · Views: 245
I found this ring near an old 1873 building. I think its copper and it looks pretty old to me. Any help is appreciated
trikikiwi Silver Member Joined Oct 5, 2006 Messages 3,547 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location New Zealand Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2010 #2 Welcome to TreasureNet What is the diameter of the ring? I'm thinking it might be a plumbing crimp-ring fitting, which would make it quite 'modern' Mike Upvote 0
Welcome to TreasureNet What is the diameter of the ring? I'm thinking it might be a plumbing crimp-ring fitting, which would make it quite 'modern' Mike
L lostcauses Bronze Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 1,487 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Apr 3, 2010 #3 trikikiwi may be right. I see what might be gold plating. Hard to tell. Short of marked it would be hard to say when. Upvote 0
trikikiwi may be right. I see what might be gold plating. Hard to tell. Short of marked it would be hard to say when.