S SiNpro88 Jr. Member Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 20 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location Atlanta Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2018 #1 Can't seem to find any marks on this one but I've always wondered about it because it looks very old unfortunately it's missing one or two stones. Attachments 20180903_232747.webp 556.3 KB · Views: 86 20180903_232735.webp 754.1 KB · Views: 80 20180903_232712.webp 822.5 KB · Views: 85
Can't seem to find any marks on this one but I've always wondered about it because it looks very old unfortunately it's missing one or two stones.
O OldNBroken Sr. Member Joined May 13, 2010 Messages 307 Reaction score 99 Golden Thread 0 Location North Idaho Detector(s) used CTX 3030, XP Deus, ETrac w/ sunray X1, SDC 2300, XTerra 705, ProPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2018 #2 plated costume jewelry, sorry Upvote 0
S SiNpro88 Jr. Member Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 20 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location Atlanta Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Thanks. Don't be sorry atleast I know now. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2018 #4 I get alot of those also your getting close!!!!!! Upvote 0