🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Old River's Wife

MG_127.gif
Mary

Like your "Lost River" name. Glad you joined up, enjoyed our time at Uvalde and looking forward to seeing you both at CTH4. Tell me, Old River is catching the heck out of catfish, I hope the only thing you're doing is eating em. So, that leaves the cleaning & frying up to him?

welcome53 (3).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 107

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

River Rat the way she got that name is where we live is two rivers that join together at I-10 called Old, and Lost rivers. Since I took Old River she took Lost River. My daughter in Waco took Young River. A whole bunch of Rivers. Looking forward to seeing everyone at CTH4. Yea the fish cleaning, and cooking is usually left up to me.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

Welcome aboard,darlin'.Tell that Old River that I like my catfish filleted with all the red meat removed.See ya at CTH4. :coffee2:

Silver Slayer

Jun 19, 2010
CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, XS, Minelab Excalibur Sea search, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome :thumbsup:

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

WSD you want believe it, but our Catfish don't have red meat. These High Fin Blues are all pretty clean white meat. We only catch them in the winter months. Making myself hungry. See ya at CTH4....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread