diabolicalbeans Jr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2020 Messages 80 Reaction score 405 Golden Thread 0 Location W. Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 7, 2020 #1 So I'm pretty sure I know what it is... But I'm curious how OLD it is? I found it in the eroded bank of a pond in Massachusetts.
So I'm pretty sure I know what it is... But I'm curious how OLD it is? I found it in the eroded bank of a pond in Massachusetts.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2020 #2 1720-90 Upvote 0
diabolicalbeans Jr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2020 Messages 80 Reaction score 405 Golden Thread 0 Location W. Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 7, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Holy schnikeys that's the oldest thing I've ever found!!! Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2020 #4 diabolicalbeans said: Holy schnikeys that's the oldest thing I've ever found!!! Click to expand... Keep trying that area.... Upvote 0
diabolicalbeans said: Holy schnikeys that's the oldest thing I've ever found!!! Click to expand... Keep trying that area....