What's new

Old sidewalk tear out

ShovelinDave

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
619
Reaction score
847
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bandido 2 - umax, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone. Been awhile since my last post. Worked some overtime and out getting new permissions. Time change here has after work detecting shot to hell. We got off early a couple thursday's ago. Got home grabbed the gear and was on the way to a park. Driving along and noticed some guys calling it a day after taking out some sidewalks. I've done these before without any luck. Got the OK and started at it. The picture shows a nice section missing and there was another section on the other side of the road as well. All in all I thought I did pretty well. Scored a 42 war nickle, same year as my other. Five wheats - 1918 being the oldest and my oldest wheat to date. The rest in older clad. GL & HH


 

Attachments

  • 1478958760477.webp
    1478958760477.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 1479048285921.webp
    1479048285921.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 1478899059696.webp
    1478899059696.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 1479048454801.webp
    1479048454801.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 182
Great job, and as far as it not being productive in the past....I look at it this way, if I never give em a shot, then I will never know what I may have missed had I ignored detecting there. Keep at it and keep posting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom