What's new

Old site still producing

streakert

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
414
Reaction score
500
Golden Thread
0
Location
central Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Minelab CTX 3030,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't believe I am still getting the goods from this ground digging off sounding signals
Serving spoon is S Kirk & Son 1861-1867 LVW not sure who she is other than a Warfield
Gold pendant that I believe was originally a cufflink is stamped CXK for champenois co 1878
 

Attachments

  • 1464986768731.webp
    1464986768731.webp
    132.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 1464986788355.webp
    1464986788355.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 1464986801035.webp
    1464986801035.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 1464986817835.webp
    1464986817835.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 1464986829915.webp
    1464986829915.webp
    125.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 1464986843457.webp
    1464986843457.webp
    69 KB · Views: 138
  • 1464986856815.webp
    1464986856815.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 1464986876855.webp
    1464986876855.webp
    76.4 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 14
S Kirk & son Mayflower pattern
 
Fantastic hunt & congrats on your silver spoon and jewelry- thanks for sharing your pictures and story with all of us. I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Sweet silver and gold, congrats!
 
Can't believe I am still getting the goods from this ground digging off sounding signals
Serving spoon is S Kirk & Son 1861-1867 LVW not sure who she is other than a Warfield
Gold pendant that I believe was originally a cufflink is stamped CXK for champenois co 1878

LVW is Louisa Victoria Warfield daughter of Gustave and Mary Warfield
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom