What's new

Old Token

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found it today I believe it says token on one side and ? NY on the other the person in the pic has a sword in one hand. Any help with id would be great. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • Picture 855.webp
    Picture 855.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 244
  • Picture 856.webp
    Picture 856.webp
    81.9 KB · Views: 235
  • Picture 857.webp
    Picture 857.webp
    20 KB · Views: 228
  • Picture 858.webp
    Picture 858.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 241

Attachments

  • halfreverse.webp
    halfreverse.webp
    73.9 KB · Views: 222
  • halfobverse.webp
    halfobverse.webp
    82.8 KB · Views: 229
Upvote 0
:icon_thumleft: Daroofa!

I was just going to post this - but I wasn't sure it was a match. Your info is better-

http://www.paradisecoin.com/tokens.html

Half Penny Token—Front: Lesslie & Sons, York, Kingston & Dundas (Woman holding scales/sword) Back: Prosperity to Canada, Token Half Penny (Plow) (Fine/Die Crack/Copper/1 1/8") $20.00
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom