Colonel Ken
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Old Town Finds Prior to "Da Blue Lights"
Just a few finds before Five-O kicked us out. I thought that I lost the lime green opium because I stuck it in my boots when just prior to the late night eviction. I have no idea what themetal plate with eight children wrapped by a lei. It seems to be brass or copper plated with a silverish metal. Also found was a sterling silver spoon, cobalt and clear orientals, and a couple of crown sodas. Oh and the Tiger Whiskey was nice too. Mahalo HawaiianDigger, Ringman, and Clesson!
COL Ken
Just a few finds before Five-O kicked us out. I thought that I lost the lime green opium because I stuck it in my boots when just prior to the late night eviction. I have no idea what themetal plate with eight children wrapped by a lei. It seems to be brass or copper plated with a silverish metal. Also found was a sterling silver spoon, cobalt and clear orientals, and a couple of crown sodas. Oh and the Tiger Whiskey was nice too. Mahalo HawaiianDigger, Ringman, and Clesson!
COL Ken

Attachments
-
Metal Plate Back.webp94.9 KB · Views: 454 -
Spring.webp38.8 KB · Views: 444 -
Spoon Emblem.webp29.1 KB · Views: 435 -
RA and Four Line Waialua.webp111.5 KB · Views: 450 -
R-A.webp137.4 KB · Views: 465 -
Down and Dirty.webp91.2 KB · Views: 472 -
Tiger Whiskey.webp47.4 KB · Views: 465 -
Metal Plate and Sterling Spoon.webp118.9 KB · Views: 441 -
Orientals.webp110.7 KB · Views: 468













