What's new

Old tree gives up more bullets and more

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455916701.547615.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455891025.506544.webp total find in the old tree area so far ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455891077.096252.webp two percussion cap and a ? Don't know help Id itImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455891278.831515.webp2small cuff buttonsImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455891336.260294.webp2 larger caliber bulletsImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455891393.388681.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455891428.806339.webp what's funny about this is all those bullets and buttons and no coins very strange!
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455916578.575357.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455916578.575357.webp
    207.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Upvote 28
Very nice set of CW relics. Well played!
 
Congratz on some great CW relics! That looks like a really good spot!
 
Great finds and great spot. Your what is it is a sling adjuster. Don't know how I screwd post up but I did. Ignore my other postuploadfromtaptalk1455910002266.webp

HH, Relic Nut
 
Very nice CW Finds ..
The Eagle I button looks good with that brownish patina.

You got a nice old tree there. Ill bet it's beautiful in full bloom ,( if not an Evergreen).

Old Pines are Cool with me to.
 
Last edited:
cool thanks
 
no about a 200 + oak Tree
Very nice CW Finds ..
The Eagle I button looks good with that brownish patina.

You got a nice old tree there. Ill bet it's beautiful in full bloom ,( if not an Evergreen).

Old Pines are Cool with me to.
 
I wonder how much lead was shot into that tree from the war. Awesome digs
 
Great finds all. Now that surely is some tree.
 
View attachment 1274795View attachment 1274691 total find in the old tree area so far View attachment 1274692 two percussion cap and a ? Don't know help Id itView attachment 12746942small cuff buttonsView attachment 12746952 larger caliber bulletsView attachment 1274697View attachment 1274699 what's funny about this is all those bullets and buttons and no coins very strange!

Ahhhhh, Yep a Beautiful tree indeed.
It looks just like the one over my Mothers Grave in Platka FL.

No Spanish Moss hangers around here ,just English Ivy (Hate It), & Kudzu (I despise it as well but the EI Really Ill's Me); in the trees this far North , Thanks for the Extra Picture.
 
Awesome tree with awesome finds. I found around 50 old coins under an old tree at a church
 
no coins at all found here yet just modern coins and that's strange they were sure poor there!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom