View attachment 1308357I have some religious artifacts marked in blue. If you can zoom in on that area I can get more info
View attachment 1308356

I have religious artifacts in a vault with an iron door covered with dirt
View attachment 1308672

Question: What kind of targets you are really looking for?? In the 1st picture there are 3 gold treasure targets from ancient civilization, big weights, deep targets, difficult to be seen by dowsers.. I don't think you are looking for this kind of targets, are you?? What exactly is on your mind?

Sorry, just checked the coins, they are minimum 3 meters deep, no metal detector will do any good here.. this is greece, right?? Hard to find near to surface coins except in places they used to live frequently.. your land is full of treasures BUT deep ones.
hehehe if you can pinpoint something would be nice ... god bless my friend