What's new

Old Wrap?

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
I went to my local credit union today to see if they had any halves.
They only had 1 and 1/2 rolls worth of all clad, but the roll looks kinda old...?
Is it worth keeping?
 

Attachments

  • wrap.webp
    wrap.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 469
Upvote 0
It is an older wrap, but Ive got a ton of those not sure about saving them
 
battlecat said:
It is an older wrap, but Ive got a ton of those not sure about saving them
You from MA? But its a first for me soo...
 
No Im from Pa. but I got thos in a collection that was found. At least they look like that one
 
battlecat said:
No Im from Pa. but I got thos in a collection that was found. At least they look like that one
Was it in your grandfather's cache you found in his basement? That post was awsome.
 
jdsarasin8194 said:
battlecat said:
No Im from Pa. but I got thos in a collection that was found. At least they look like that one
Was it in your grandfather's cache you found in his basement? That post was awsome.

Yep thats the one :)
 
battlecat said:
jdsarasin8194 said:
battlecat said:
No Im from Pa. but I got thos in a collection that was found. At least they look like that one
Was it in your grandfather's cache you found in his basement? That post was awsome.

Yep thats the one :)
That this almost made me piss myself, no lie, that made my heart skip a beat! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
I've found those wrappers and many times they contained keepers.
HH
Rich
 
Keep it for now, and if you find more, throw it away or keep one.
 
Rich Hartford said:
I've found those wrappers and many times they contained keepers.
HH
Rich
This was ALL CLAD in there.... :'(
 
i try to keep at least one of every different wrapper i find. dunno why :dontknow: just think its cool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom