What's new

Olde Phart Finally Gets Back into Game This Week

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
After several non-productive weeks, I managed to find some silver. My 10 flat boxes of halves produced 83 keepers. 62 of those lousy worthless 40% halves and 21 90%ers. Pretty good mix of Bens,Walkers,and 64s but nothing noteworthy. Glad to be off the bench and playing again. Good Hunting to All, Jim


I would post some pics but my SX-70 is being converted to digital.
 
Upvote 0
Lousy worthless 40%? - Kinda like fake silver, huh?
 
coolpix9 said:
After several non-productive weeks, I managed to find some silver. My 10 flat boxes of halves produced 83 keepers. 62 of those lousy worthless 40% halves and 21 90%ers. Pretty good mix of Bens,Walkers,and 64s but nothing noteworthy. Glad to be off the bench and playing again. Good Hunting to All, Jim


I would post some pics but my SX-70 is being converted to digital.

Nice score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'll take 62 of those worthless 40's anytime.
HH
Rich
 
If you really want, you can send those worthless 40% to me. I guess I'd take them for ya
 
Coolpix9
Great finds. Keep at it. There's a big lode out there for someone. I feel it
Congrats
rileyboy
 
Me too on the 40%. And thanks for the "Bud" pic! It brought many smiles.

apush :read2:
 
Bottom of the 9th, time to bring out the heavy hitters. Next time hit it out of the park. HH Mark
 
no no...theyre all just kidding, send them too ME! nonetheless, gr8 score! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom