drywalldave
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
oldies but goodies
Here are a couple shows that I feel are the best, because they do not make them like that anymore.
If your a war buff---- "Combat", not a cheesy production and the Germans spoke German
"Checkmate King 2 to White Rook over"
And comedies--- ' The Carol Burnett Show", and when it came on "The Dean Martin Celebrity Roast"
I can still hear my Grandfather laugh, and Foster Brooks was terrific.
game shows--- "The Match Game"
The stars on the panel got to be themselves, and the stupid questions
Being in construction, I can tell you those home improvement shows are a farce, sure they do good, but the construction is bad. Look how crowded they make everything when the house is done. Reality shows are like spying on your neighbours, or more like a contest
In my opinion they just do not make good programs anymore
Here are a couple shows that I feel are the best, because they do not make them like that anymore.
If your a war buff---- "Combat", not a cheesy production and the Germans spoke German
"Checkmate King 2 to White Rook over"
And comedies--- ' The Carol Burnett Show", and when it came on "The Dean Martin Celebrity Roast"
I can still hear my Grandfather laugh, and Foster Brooks was terrific.
game shows--- "The Match Game"
The stars on the panel got to be themselves, and the stupid questions
Being in construction, I can tell you those home improvement shows are a farce, sure they do good, but the construction is bad. Look how crowded they make everything when the house is done. Reality shows are like spying on your neighbours, or more like a contest
In my opinion they just do not make good programs anymore
and Tim Conway 

Let me whip one you and see if any one wants the challenge...When I was little, I'm 56 now, there was a show called "Man into Space" I use to put it on and my dad would turn it and told me "If there ever put a man up there then you can watch it" I have never found any info on this show since








