Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Ol'lady Skunked me again...

Hey all,
Didn't get out much over the weekend. Went out Sunday for a few hours found an 1887 IH, and another Showbiz Pizza Token...
Got home from the hunt and seen my ol'lady had called. I called her back, and she tells me a guy came in to the store and bought a pack of smokes using this 1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar... She doesn't even detect, and puts the skunk on me regularly...
Hope ya all had a great weekend...
Good Luck, & Happy Hunting~

Attachments

• Walker45.JPG
    Walker45.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 355
Upvote 0
R

rvbvetter

Re: Ol'lady Skunked me again...

WOW! Great coin!! At least she didn't get to hear her find, like you did. HH

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Leon, now that's cheating. Tell her to go bury it in the back yard so you can find it properly. LOL ;)

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT

Word of advice; Don't buy your wife a detector, she might out do you in the field too. ;D Great coin.

C

chaazz

now that is one beautiful coin. excellent Just think how she would do if she detected.

Altiman

Aug 1, 2004
Wild Wild West
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

There are few places that are hunted out. Nice find. I am once again inspired by my friends on this board!

Altiman

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Gee, I can't imagine needing something like a cigarette bad enough to give up that coin. That guy certainly didn't appreciate it.

Kent

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II

Sweet Coin Leon. Looks to be in good condition too. Makes you wonder why someone would take an oldie for granted doesn't it? Ill gotten or inheritance probably. HH~CO2

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado

I love those old coins. lately I've notice that I'm slowing down the line at fast food places and stores while I break out my reading glass's and check my change and the change they give me to look for old coins.Hahahah but damn if it don't pay off!

D

Darod

SHe really had a nice find on that one! Some people just don't know what they have, it's pretty obvious!

My sister in law got 4 MINT 1964 Washington's at the Grocery store in payment for food one time! Can you beleive it! She tried to give me one but I told her to hang on to them. They're prestine! Beautiful coins!

Rod

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread