OMG any Electricians in Union 351???????

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is with great honor ( omg I am dying over here) that I would like to let all you electricians in Local 351 union, that my daughter is going to be on the cover of the union magazine that is shipped to every union member in every State in the USA... Oh you can't miss her, shes a knockout, well built, dressed in a black evening dress, wearing a union belt with tools.. They are also considering her for the union card and a possible calendar.. so if there is any of ya all out there, Please let me know...

Now this all happened by accident, her beau, graduated or whatever ya call it to a journeyman and also got some kind of award...which was this new belt with tools..so beings my daughter, she puts it on, starts posing with the tools and cameras were a flashing, the President asked her permission to put her on the Union monthly magazine, he said, hey, this is a great way to get women electricians into this field of work... I am absolutely dying laughing over here, as I know my daughter, and I can betcha these poses are serious hum dingers....

so lemme know if any of ya guys are members, I am just curious.. I hope I got the union number right.lol

Booty

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
omg Jim will let ya know if they do the calender... lmbo I am in shock..but, I know my girl... she hams it up big time .. : :icon_queen:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
No free pictures here on TN????

What torture... UNFAIR!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread