What's new

OMG I made front page news

swagman

Full Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2014
Messages
136
Reaction score
211
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,Teknetic T2LTD, Teknetic 5'' & 11'' coil, AT PRO, Nokta Pin Pointer, Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer, 5 x 8 Coil, Nell 15'' Attack coil, one bum eye and selective hearing.
Primary Interest:
Other
I was not expecting this after finding a class ring and returning it. Local news paper got wind of it and here is the reult, there are couple of mis-quotes and errors in the report tho. I said I don't usually dig the lower signals and I did not say most metal detectorist sell them but not many return them but hey, that's reporters for you. Here is the link to the article.

50-year-old ring finds its way back to its owner | Local | columbustelegram.com
 
Glad to see you made Honorable Mention, I must have missed it. Good Juju comes from these type things. If I lost my class ring and it was found I'd never get it. It has no initials on the inside. Good goin. Good luck.
 
Thanks for putting some good publicity out there concerning metal detecting.
 
When n where is the autograph signing?
 
My autographed photo hasn't arrived yet, but that's OK - Congratulations!!!!:notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom