J jimb Hero Member Joined Feb 22, 2008 Messages 982 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2008 Thread Owner #1 It seems that this Sunsay is particularly slow, not much going on. So I would like to share some pics. of my older garage sale finds. Attachments R 10.webp 65 KB · Views: 631 R 11.webp 30.4 KB · Views: 623 R 12.webp 57 KB · Views: 626 R 13.webp 24.9 KB · Views: 625 R 14.webp 24.2 KB · Views: 612 R 15.webp 68.8 KB · Views: 598 R 16.webp 34.6 KB · Views: 606 R 17.webp 49.5 KB · Views: 593
It seems that this Sunsay is particularly slow, not much going on. So I would like to share some pics. of my older garage sale finds.
finderzzs Bronze Member Joined May 2, 2007 Messages 1,582 Reaction score 423 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Indiana Detector(s) used White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350, Aug 17, 2008 #2 Nice costume pieces, I love Micro-mosaic pieces, the Egyptian revival pieces are lovely also.