What's new

on edge coins, weird targets....the Tesoro rocks!

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
159
Golden Thread
0
Location
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have been getting neat targets recently. on edge Wheat 5+ down, hot rock over a Mercury, Buffalo on edge deeper than usual...........the Conquistador rocks!

this detector makes me enjoy the hobby......not to say any other wouldn't......but it is preforming.....great!

POST SOME GOOD STORIES GUYS!
 
Conquistador the machine that could. You never hear much on them but man can they hunt.I dug some great three ringers the other day and a tin for primers. Also a pendelum for what i think was for a cannon. Oh yeah an original cast stop sign about two feet down.I have dug gold silver and flintlock parts. There was that one transmission and man cover also.Lmao. I have tubs full of bullets a few ok buttons some things I have no clue about.I do not hunt kids lots mostly ancient things around the Chattanooga area. I have learned that the quick fitz fitz noise is one to dig and usually is a coin on edge or one under another target or rock.
I am hunting some ole 1800's sites this weekend on private property and have been never hunted before I know for fact.We will see how it does.One day I wiill get brave and take the time to post something on here. Maybe the guys I am taking with me will post the finds.If they do I will make them use the word.....Conquistador Baby !!! hehe
Tnmountains
:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom