What's new

On our 250 year anniversary found a 50 year old Bicentennial can and a 1976 penny

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,493
Reaction score
10,458
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did a quick stop at a popular sledding spot in my area tonight. I've driven by it numerous times. In winter it's where everyone sleds and when it rains it turns into a small pond at the bottom. I only had about 15 minutes before dark so did a few quick grids....had to chuckle as I found a now discontinued Falstaff 1776-1976 Bicentennial can and a penny dated 1976 so I don't think it has been detected for awhile. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!
 

Attachments

  • 20260912_203000.webp
    20260912_203000.webp
    750.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20260912_203501.webp
    20260912_203501.webp
    857.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Upvote 7
Did a quick stop at a popular sledding spot in my area tonight. I've driven by it numerous times. In winter it's where everyone sleds and when it rains it turns into a small pond at the bottom. I only had about 15 minutes before dark so did a few quick grids....had to chuckle as I found a now discontinued Falstaff 1776-1976 Bicentennial can and a penny dated 1976 so I don't think it has been detected for awhile. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!
Nice recovery CM
 
Holy cow, I remember those Falstaff cans. I had one in my beer can collection. Neat find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom