Keppy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2006
- Messages
- 8,390
- Reaction score
- 2,873
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
- Detector(s) used
- ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I was going to post this and saw ..Sandmans.. post on scoops but here is the question any how.. I am going to water hunt this year fresh water lake Erie & inland lakes but i will just be wadeing waist high give or take. Where i live Lake Erie has a lot of little stones and gravel in the lake not much sand. So i am going to get a good SS scoop but what is the best handle SS or wood ? Will a wood handle float is that why they use them? Or does it matter what the handle is made of ?
Attachments
Upvote
0








