What's new

On vacation next week- and available to hunt!!

Clad the Impaler

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
756
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Ok, so I haven't been out hunting since, like, November....I'm on vacation next week, and will be available to hunt from Mar. 6th to the 17th. If anyone is interested in going hunting ANYWHERE during this time, PLEASE POST!!!! I gotta get out and hunt....going nuts... :help:
 
I'm hoping to get out in the next week or so. Will shoot you a PM if I do.
 
I'll probably be getting out some in that time range, (Mar 6-17) so I'll shoot you a pm if I head up north to hunt.
 
i may be able to get out wed, or thurs. let me know.
 
I'm down for some huntin almost anytime. Just need a few days notice. Where were you thinking of hunting at? I'm about 2 hours south of Chicago
 
Thanks for your replies!! Anywhere is fine with me. Because I bought my detector late in the season, I've only been out hunting a few times by myself. I was hoping a few of you veterans could recommend some good sites. Anyone going hunting between the 6th and the 17th, please pm me, thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom