What's new

One Dime box and Two Nickel boxes.

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rhode Island
Did a dime box and another $50 in customer dime rolls last night and came up SKUNK on all of it. Some canadian but not a single silver waffer from EITHER country.

Did one nickel box last night and another this morning. My mom got bored and decided to do half the second box with me and I got to hear her say "found a buffalo" which was nice to hear as I had never found one from a sealed box before, only a couple from customer rolls.

Ended up with the lone dateless buffalo, 3 war nicks: 42-S, 43-P, and 42-P as well as one each of: 1955, 1958, and 1950.

Got a fair amount of pre 1960 stuff, some of it from fairly low mintage, though nothing as good as the three 50's listed above.

Nothing new for the nickel book other than a few shiny replacements, so I still need 7 more for my book.

Happy hunting all!

~Dave
 
Upvote 0
Nice nic box!!
 
That's a great nickel box there. Pretty rare to get one with 1 Buffalo, 3 War Times, and two key dates.

Brian
 
Agreed, pretty nice score as nickel boxes go. Bummer on the dimes, better luck with the next ones. I'm still stuck at 8 nickels to go, and one of them you found in this box (55). Jealous!!
 
Thanks guys.

Sorry about the 55 steal on you Immy.

Perhaps we could work out a trade sometime? I'm sure you must have at least one that I need, and perhaps I have another one or two you need as I have a sizeable monster bag of pre 60's stuff I need to get around to organizing in another day or two.

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom