What's new

One Dollar like this ?

bildon

Full Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
205
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found today a one dollar bill across the right top it says currency circulation survey and around the seal says www.wheresGeorge.com on back right bottom says Enter series & SERIAL # AT WWW.Wheres George.com has anyone found one of these or might know if it has more value than just $1.00 Thanks Bildon
 
Did you do it? I've handled literally hundreds of them in all denominations. No extra value at all.
 
I do the "Where's George" all the time.

It kind of cool - what it tells you is everywhere the money has been (from people who have participated).

It's not worth anything extra, but I've had dollar bills that had been in Europe, (Germany and Spain) in Canada, in Mexico, and one in particular had been in 20 something states before I got it.

B
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom