What's new

One little Indian 1893

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
;D Well made my trip today and picked up pennies lady at the one bank said they have been getting alot of change lately. Got 50.00 worth have found alot of wheaties then when my 9 yr old got home started opening the 10 are so rolls that where machined rolled paper tubes and then I found my first Indian of the year a 1893 :icon_sunny: Very very ecstatic right now lol.
 
Upvote 0
Great job, those are really tough to find in the wild :thumbsup:
 
have found very few and I go through prolly a couple hundred dollars of pennies a week.
 
I mostly do silver, however I would like to find a Indian cent!!! Nice job!!!!!!!!!!
 
Very tough find! I have only found two (1888, 1900) in my CRH career. Its nice to see them still popping up every once in a while.

-Codes
 
I've found steel but no IH's yet! WTG :thumbsup:
 
Awesome, Lets see a pix!!! Im still lookin for my first IH and a Steel Cent. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Congratulations you must be on cloud 9!!
 
Cloud nine is the right word Ill try on my days off thurs and fri to post a pic tried once before with no luck on other coins I found. Took to work tonight to show off lol. :tongue3:
 
Awesome find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom