What's new

one little two little Barbers !!!!

t-bucket

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
e-track- Explorer SE explorer 2 -
I went to a old fair grounds with richdigger and hunted the outer parts of the fair grounds and and found the barbers if it wasn't for the black on them they would be AU grade. The rosie was found saturday and the ring. Thanks for looking and Good luck on your next hunt !!!! :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8296.webp
    IMG_8296.webp
    65.4 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_8298.webp
    IMG_8298.webp
    73 KB · Views: 577
  • IMG_8299.webp
    IMG_8299.webp
    82.4 KB · Views: 575
Upvote 0
Now that is just mean, you know I can't get out and hunt. Just kidding, nice finds.
JDD
 
G-Money. You have become the Barber machine. Nice huntin' bro. :thumbsup:
 
Nice Quarters, That black will come off with electrolysis..
BillT.
 
Thanks JDD, I wish you could have been their !!!!!! HH and Put the John Deere in overdrive !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:



John Deere Digger said:
Now that is just mean, you know I can't get out and hunt. Just kidding, nice finds.
JDD
 
Thanks Bryce, I was lucky to have my coil pass over them !!!! HH and Good luck on your next hunt !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


silverfreak said:
G-Money. You have become the Barber machine. Nice huntin' bro. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks seger, Yes it was a treat to find 2 in one day, It dont happen everyday !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:



seger98 said:
Wow, 2 barber quarters in a day, that's gotta be a great feeling! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks Bill, I will give it a try. HH :thumbsup: :thumbsup:



bilt46 said:
Nice Quarters, That black will come off with electrolysis..
BillT.
 
Thanks allen, I wish they all came out of the ground like that !!!! HH :thumbsup:



allen said:
both of those are beautiful barbers.. :thumbsup:
 
Great finds, those would make my year.
 
Thanks Novaman, I am sure you will find some just keep your coil low and slow !!!!! :thumbsup:


Novaman said:
Great finds, those would make my year.
 
T - congrats on the great finds!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Those Barbers are spectacular, and I really like the American Legion pin! :thumbsup: :wink:
 
Very nice finds! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on your finds! Those are truly 2 Beautiful Quarters.
HH

John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom