One More Pan

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
I took a small sample of gravel from one creek and took it two a second location to pan which is near Silver creek in Hope BC. I found nothing but a small spec but I made a video about it. Please comment even if you hate the video. If you watch it you have to comment about it. Even if its to say you watched it. Thanks

Sincereley
Jackson

[youtube=425,350] <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> [/youtube]

Upvote 0

eureka77

May 8, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
tek.alpha2000
Nokta Fores Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One flake's better thatn none, like ya said. :icon_sunny:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
a speck bettern no speck -- but you need to work on showing the hand action of when you work your pan --folks want to see what you doing so they can mimic it themselves -- they can still hear you even if your face is not visible -- what your doing needs to be the "main" focus--- not your "face" a little bit of face time is good of course but the main issue of course is "what" your doing not you personally -- but nice video non the less --thanks for sharing with us

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree with ivan, lets see more of your hands and what they are doing.
also, beautifull country up there. i speck, keep sampling and you might hit the sweet spot. take care and be carefull out there. ron

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Daryl: to H--- with the gold, what flies do you use there? Drool. Also look at the the wasted water, sigh, send it down to Mexico -- along with the fish.

Regarding the quality and technique, that has already been addressed.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions