E exnatomp Full Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 167 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 May 19, 2009 #1 I had to run a couple errands in town this morning so I picked up $20 in nickels from the bank. I finally managed to go through them after lunch. I found a '43-P, a keeper. A short hunt but fruitful. Attachments IMG_0373_1_1.webp 29.7 KB · Views: 237 Upvote 0
I had to run a couple errands in town this morning so I picked up $20 in nickels from the bank. I finally managed to go through them after lunch. I found a '43-P, a keeper. A short hunt but fruitful.
FL Junkman Sr. Member Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 279 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max May 19, 2009 #2 Always nice to find silver on any hunt ! FL. Junkman
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 May 19, 2009 #3
OmegaMan Hero Member Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 720 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 May 19, 2009 #4 Any day with silver is a good day.