A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Feb 14, 2015 #1 I found these in one of my favorite fields. Upvote 0
PaDirtDigger Hero Member Joined Feb 2, 2015 Messages 951 Reaction score 1,286 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Detector(s) used White's XLT (2), Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2015 #2 Nice stuff!!
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,452 Reaction score 72,709 Golden Thread 0 Feb 14, 2015 #3 ,Nice.....
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 14, 2015 #4 WOW! Great point, great hunt too!
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2015 #5 Nice! as always and those last 2 sure would have been big and nice materials too! No wonder it's your favorite site, I can certainly see why!
Nice! as always and those last 2 sure would have been big and nice materials too! No wonder it's your favorite site, I can certainly see why!
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2015 #6 That first one seems a little unusual compared to most that I've seen you show. Very nice- thanks for the show Yakker
That first one seems a little unusual compared to most that I've seen you show. Very nice- thanks for the show Yakker
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2015 #7 1 is always better than none. On the last 2 are you thinking preforms or just broken?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Feb 15, 2015 Thread Owner #8 I'm thinking broken.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2015 #9 Americus said: I'm thinking broken. Click to expand... It always amazes me how they manage to break so clean across like that.
Americus said: I'm thinking broken. Click to expand... It always amazes me how they manage to break so clean across like that.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Feb 16, 2015 Thread Owner #10 yakker said: That first one seems a little unusual compared to most that I've seen you show. Very nice- thanks for the show Yakker Click to expand... I find points like it in that field.
yakker said: That first one seems a little unusual compared to most that I've seen you show. Very nice- thanks for the show Yakker Click to expand... I find points like it in that field.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2015 #11 It looks like the artifacts are getting bigger! Nice Americus!