What's new

One of my best finds

KILLER Tn

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
90
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
I found this gold necklace about two weeks ago , and didn't think it was "real" . I showed my wife about three days later , and she said that it looks real to her , so one weekend we went out of town to eat , and we stopped by a Jewelers and had it looked at and tested . It has 120 diamonds , that are real and the gold tested real too . I haven't got a full appraisal yet , but they said it is over 2,500.00 . IMG_2991[1].webp
 
Upvote 34
I see a new metal detector in site as an upgrade for free compliments of the find, you where supposed to get it to get a new detector. You found it you get the reward!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been thinking about selling it , and getting another detector .....
 
Beauty right there...Banner...my vote is going in!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom