M MisterTell Sr. Member Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 256 Reaction score 1,602 Golden Thread 6 Location Tromso 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Xp-Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2015 #1 Upvote 14
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 30, 2015 #2 MR.TELL DONT NO ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU FOUND, BUT I GIVE YOU A THUMBS UP FOR RECOVERING IT FROM THE GROUND. A FIBULA BROOCH WELL MAYBE AFTER ALL I HAVE HEARD ABOUT, BUT IF I EVER WHERE TO FIND ONE I WOULD DAMM SURE PASS OUT. YES INDEED NICE FIND.
MR.TELL DONT NO ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU FOUND, BUT I GIVE YOU A THUMBS UP FOR RECOVERING IT FROM THE GROUND. A FIBULA BROOCH WELL MAYBE AFTER ALL I HAVE HEARD ABOUT, BUT IF I EVER WHERE TO FIND ONE I WOULD DAMM SURE PASS OUT. YES INDEED NICE FIND.
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2015 #3 Nice digs.
Ia.FurTrade Bronze Member Joined Aug 9, 2008 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 1,235 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Iowa Detector(s) used Equinox 800, E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2015 #4 Super digs as usual, Mr Tell! Keep posting your videos! Iowa Dale
M MisterTell Sr. Member Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 256 Reaction score 1,602 Golden Thread 6 Location Tromso 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Xp-Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2015 Thread Owner #5 Thanks for your´s comments.. Here you can read about Urnes style : http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/highlights/articles/u/urnes_style.aspx And Brooch in Urnes style: http://www.britishmuseum.org/explor...jects/pe_mla/b/brooch_in_the_urnes_style.aspx And pic. of my find.
Thanks for your´s comments.. Here you can read about Urnes style : http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/highlights/articles/u/urnes_style.aspx And Brooch in Urnes style: http://www.britishmuseum.org/explor...jects/pe_mla/b/brooch_in_the_urnes_style.aspx And pic. of my find.
M MisterTell Sr. Member Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 256 Reaction score 1,602 Golden Thread 6 Location Tromso 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Xp-Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2015 Thread Owner #6 Thanks for your´s comments.. Here you can read about Urnes style : http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/highlights/articles/u/urnes_style.aspx And Brooch in Urnes style: http://www.britishmuseum.org/explor...jects/pe_mla/b/brooch_in_the_urnes_style.aspx And pic. of my find.View attachment 1181860
Thanks for your´s comments.. Here you can read about Urnes style : http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/highlights/articles/u/urnes_style.aspx And Brooch in Urnes style: http://www.britishmuseum.org/explor...jects/pe_mla/b/brooch_in_the_urnes_style.aspx And pic. of my find.View attachment 1181860
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2015 #7 Nice, my Dad got something similar here!
Westfront Silver Member Joined Jun 15, 2010 Messages 4,837 Reaction score 6,625 Golden Thread 6 Location Germania Secunda 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2015 #8 Amazing finds Mr. Tell! Thats high quality viking history. Only one piece would make my year...