What's new

One of those boxes

Modern Day Miner

Jr. Member
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver
I know i'm new to this forum but I have been CRH for about 2 years. Today I had one of those boxes that keeps that CRH fever alive. I got my first 2 boxes of the week this A.M. and pulled 23 40% and 7 90%. Not quite a box to retire on but it will do. I also found 4 dimes 1 Barber & 3 roos.
 
Upvote 0
WTG! Nice silver haul.
Barber dime is impressive.
Cheers!
 
good find, can't wait till I start gettin some good boxes
 
Modern Day Miner said:
I know i'm new to this forum but I have been CRH for about 2 years. Today I had one of those boxes that keeps that CRH fever alive. I got my first 2 boxes of the week this A.M. and pulled 23 40% and 7 90%. Not quite a box to retire on but it will do. I also found 4 dimes 1 Barber & 3 roos.

So was that box of dimes with the Barber from the Fed?
 
I think so, It came out of a green box. They were wrapped in the clear plastic rolls.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom