Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2015 #1 Cold and windy, should have stayed home. Found the usual bullets, lead seals, and such. Any idea what this thing might be? Upvote 6
Cold and windy, should have stayed home. Found the usual bullets, lead seals, and such. Any idea what this thing might be?
cjon455 Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 9,231 Reaction score 11,541 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast PA Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Garrett Propointer Garrett Propointer-AT Sampson T handle shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2015 #2 Possibly something used to hold sheet music for some sort of instrument in a band?
P Pennypacker Banned Joined May 5, 2013 Messages 124 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2015 #3 It's a tie-clip. You might be able to carefully bend it back, I don't know how maybe a bit of heat, you will have to google it.
It's a tie-clip. You might be able to carefully bend it back, I don't know how maybe a bit of heat, you will have to google it.
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2015 Thread Owner #4 Oh crap. It sort of resembled that, I guess I bent it the wrong way haha! I'll see if it'll go back. Thanks for the info...
Oh crap. It sort of resembled that, I guess I bent it the wrong way haha! I'll see if it'll go back. Thanks for the info...
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2015 Thread Owner #5 Being a tie clip did cross my mind...
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2015 #6 Nice digs. Good ID
romeo-1 Gold Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 9,863 Reaction score 7,127 Golden Thread 3 Location Romeotopia 🥇 Banner finds 3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2015 #7 Nice little Art Deco piece!
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2015 #8 Nice find! Interesting is good, sometimes it gets you to thinking which can lead to ideas, and some awesome finds being made.
Nice find! Interesting is good, sometimes it gets you to thinking which can lead to ideas, and some awesome finds being made.
CoinandRelicMan Silver Member Joined Apr 3, 2011 Messages 3,983 Reaction score 2,246 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 14, 2015 #9 Looks like a young ladies hair Barrett . Looks art-deco like, nice find,