What's new

One thing ya have to know when hunting hammered spots

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,391
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.


2016 (256).webp
2016 (257).webp
2016 (258).webp

Ya have to know, up front, the odds are that
you won't find anything. Or at least, not much. ;)

At least Blingie and Fishy seem happy enough. ;)

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 18
you are a coin digging machine. Looks like it was still a exciting hunt, never know what that next one is gonna be.
 
That clad adds up. I think i paid for my detector more than once with the clad i found.
 
Fishy is in the zone, and he just fits!
Blingie has a huge glittery bell and a pendant nice! I hope he doesn't try wearing the bell, I don't think he's get far....but then again he is the blingister !

A nice tour of the grounds. They still have "dirt" where you dig huh. That's good, cause cement can be a tad "hard". :D
 
Nice hunt Bud! You should call your detector "The Hoover" because you always clean up.

HH, Relic Nut
 
hmm

I wish my hammered sites produced that many coins in a trip!
 
I've been hitting hammered sites for something like 20+ years and I still manage a few keepers like my avatar rings....so with patience you can still find the goods even at pounded sites.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
I've been hitting hammered sites for something like 20+ years and I still manage a few keepers like my avatar rings....so with patience you can still find the goods even at pounded sites.

Regards + HH

Bill

I quite understand,eh! I've been doing it for the better part of my almost half century of finds. LOL

Just need to accept that a new quarter is good too. ;)

Thanks!
 
hmm

I wish my hammered sites produced that many coins in a trip!
Where the hell have you been mr helton. Been awhile! Good too see you back around man.
 
Still a beautiful day and a nice walk.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom