What's new

One to make you feel happy, I hope

hammered

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ankh-Morpork
Detector(s) used
Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier
Primary Interest:
Other



hammered
 
Thanks for the Video!!!! Good thing red didn't look over as I was Watching!!!!! I Know I'm A Big softy!!!!! :'( :'( :'( Chug
 
C&R Santa's other elves said:
Thanks for the Video!!!! Good thing red didn't look over as I was Watching!!!!! I Know I'm A Big softy!!!!! :'( :'( :'( Chug

You and me both I guess :wink:. I hope red is OK with it, it does end kinda nice :icon_thumleft:


hammered
 
Yes It does end Great!!!! ;D ;D ;D Chug
 
a long time ago (when I was about 18) I spend a long time on a wheat farm in canada. He also had about 2 dozen cattle. During the summer break from school, he put me out there with no tv and I had nothing else to do but kill gophers (because it clogs up the hay rake)... but, you quickly learn that these docile creatures actually do have a personality. But, most of the time, they really hurt if they aren't milked. But, there are real connections that are made too.
 
All I can say is, "Got milk???"
 
Nice story & ending, being raised on a farm, we heard the bawling of the mothers & babys when they were 'weaned ' from their mothers for several days, until they finally settle down.
Some cattle that are 'wilder breeds', can be quite dangerous if you look like you are going to threaten their calves, they will come after you.

Fossis...........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom